Ramzi’s Status Report for 2/19

This week we focused our work on our design presentation. We’ve spent a lot of time going over potential ideas and solutions, and picking out the parts we need to flesh out the details of how we are going to build our project. I spent my time putting together the presentation, performing research, and tracking and documenting our budget spent and items purchased.
Our main activity this week was putting together the presentation on Monday and Wednesday. I designed a block diagram for our project that we could use for our design presentation. We discussed as a group what we needed to include in the presentation, and what items we should place orders for. Overall we decided quickly what items we wanted for our project. We met with a professor and a TA on Wednesday, where we discussed where our project would be going from here, and afterwards I put together a list of the items that we had purchased so far, or were going to purchase for the sake of tracking our budget.
Thus we were able to break ground on our design presentation, and figure out the direction we want to head in next with our project. We are waiting while we gather the rest of our materials, and preparing to implement the initial parts of our project.