This week has largely up to this point been focused around getting a new Jetson Nano and getting the project to a good point for the upcoming demo. As I’m typing this I have the Jetson Nano SD card image downloading and am preparing to get the Nano up and running. So in terms of progress for the week, I’m going to be writing this about the progress I plan to make tonight.

So my current plan for the night is to get the Nano up and running, once I am able to get it to properly boot and can open a terminal I’ll begin to start interfacing with he camera. Once I am able to get the camera to work, I’ll start my software goals for the night. This consists of getting python code onto the board (and the OpenCV module) that allows me to take video, process it into our frame packets, perform some mundane/simple operation on these packets (such as convolving with some kernel that makes a noticeable difference), reordering the frames to be in the correct order, and finally saving the video to our SD card. The mundane operation is meant to be a place holder for the actual CNN that will be performing our deblur once we get it trained and running.  In terms of writing this software it is already written on my machine so it is a simple case of transferring the file over and then checking to see if there are any issues with running it on the Nano.