Claire’s Status Update for 04/26

Claire’s Status Update for 04/26

This week we were scheduled to work on the final presentation and report. It’s the final stretch and we want to make sure we finish our presentation strong!

Progress This Week

This week Maxine and I split up some sections of the final report as Arka continued working on the software side. I worked on the architecture and introduction. And once we all got together for our weekly meetings, our team worked on the final presentation.

As I worked on the final presentation, I had a better idea of how to approach the stepper analysis. My focus in analyzing the 6 steppers we used in our simulation will be on the gear sizes and the dimensions of the surrounding components. This is because our steppers are fixed but we can change the speed and accuracy through varying gear sizes.

Next Week’s To-do

For next week, we will continue to work on the final report. And for me, I want to definitely finish up all the analysis. And hopefully finish formatting. This is to prepare and buffer time for the video creation, since the rest of my classes are also going for that final sprint as well.