Mia Han’s Status Report for 3/7/20

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project?

This week my team and I spent a lot of time finishing up the design document. There was some confusion on the overall architecture so as a team we spent a lot of time ironing out the details before we submitted. After that we planned out our goals for the implementation phase going into spring break.  Additionally, we decided who would be implementing what parts of project during spring break.  This week, I began writing some code for the GUI implementation and wrote at least 1/3 of the functions for the communication using the STM32 cube libraries.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

We are on schedule but we have a lot of work to dot before the first demo. I plan on using spring break to make some initial progress on the implementation phase.  During spring break, I hope to at least implement the GUI and MCU communication and protocols; with this completed, we would be able to use the GUI to begin testing the individual components.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

During spring break, I hope to complete the GUI and MCU interactions and communications over a few days that I plan on completing course work.  Additionally, I hope that those functions are tested and ready to use for testing the protocols by the time school starts.