Status Update – Stephen (04/06/19)

This week, we had our midsemester demo. So, a lot of what I worked on was to make the demo as smooth as possible.

I made a lot of changes to our import and export functionality. I fully defined the netlist definition for all of our circuit components, and also added in functionality to let the user specify the files to be used for the circuit simulation, and the locations of the output of the sound playback. After doing this, my frontend is now fully integrated with Joseph’s sound module and Matt’s circuit simulator module. Any changes to their parts should require little to no changes on how my frontend interacts with them!

I also updated the icons for the circuit simulator frontend. All the icons I used are front flaticon.com.

This week, since we were dealing with integration, we took a deep dive into each other’s code. I spent a while debugging and understanding Matt and Joseph’s components.

Finally, we had a reading assignment for this week. I spent a few hours reading and writing my response.