Jaden D’Abreo Status Report 10/28/2023

This week I was attempting to create the page that appears after the user uploads a picture. However, I ran into a lot of bugs when trying to get a page to appear. A lot of the time when a new page was created images that I intended to appear on the page did not and when the new page did not appear the images would appear on the upload page. I was not able to fix this bug before today due to the ethics assignment, but I plan to spend all day tomorrow making progress. I also spent time researching how to create an image in a certain location given coordinates. I spent time testing dummy code to understand how I should try and display the picture when receiving the coordinates from the computer vision algorithm. I was able to create the images of each component we plan to identify, in all orientations. I am behind on work, however I have allocated time in this coming week to make progress and plan to fix this bug I am currently stuck on tomorrow. By next week I plan to display circuits given the images I have stored in the assets folders after the user inputs their picture.