Ryan’s Status Report for 11/5

Ryan’s Status Report for 11/5

This week I focused on preparing for the project demos that are to come next week. There were a couple concessions we had to make in order to build our MVP by the project demos. The first concession that we had to make was to acknowledge that we were going to be unable to pair the chessboard with the website before the project demos. Nevertheless, the chessboard and the ability to sense piece movement as well as the website will be completed individually before the project demos.

The website is mostly functional, but at times is buggy (and sometimes missing pieces). As a result, my goal this week was to round out the rough corners of the website (fixing bugs, looking the website look semi-polished, and finishing exportation). As a result then, my website is ready to be seen for the demo!

We are on track to finish the entire project on time, and I will use the additional time to put finishing touches on the website (and possibly deploy it, although the environment of the final demo will determine this).