List all unit tests and overall system test carried out for experimentation of the system. List any findings and design changes made from your analysis of test results and other data obtained from the experimentation.
- Distance from Hole – Distance from hole was relatively accurate ~90% (small sample size though. Main issue was that we may have to restrict to only one ball at once for distance.
- Club Acceleration – Acceleration seems to perform accurately ~90%. No changes were made to our system
- Club Angle – Pretty accurate. May need to adjust for the IMUs calibration and the offset
- Ball velocity – Surprisingly accurate. We were very pleased with the results here.
- Ball spin – Still hard to test accuracy for this test. May have to do further analysis this week.
- Durability – Basically dropped the ball 50 times. The chip remained intact the whole time.
- Battery – lasts about 45 minutes to 1 hr. Which is within our ideal range.
What are the most significant risks that could jeopardize the success of the project? How are these risks being managed? What contingency plans are ready?
We are finished with most of the difficult parts of our project. No real blockers currently
Were any changes made to the existing design of the system (requirements, block diagram, system spec, etc)? Why was this change necessary, what costs does the change incur, and how will these costs be mitigated going forward?
Currently, our design remains the same and on track, we just had to adjust the colors of the balls, so that the LiDAR can track properly.
Provide an updated schedule if changes have occurred.
Our schedule remains the same as the previous weeks.