Miya’s Status Report for 2/25

Since we’ve settled on using Rust over Python to write our test harnesses, I’ve spent this week trying to learn Rust and the process of writing test harnesses. (My main programming experience has been in Python/C, but Rust’s faster memory and threading capabilities would be more suited for our system’s latency specifications.) Additionally, I’ve been trying to write out some simple tests we could run in order to implement our MVP of Go-Fish. Once we’re able to get the cards printed to test input recognition on the Raspberry Pi, I hope to be able to test out the RPi’s interfacing with the Camera Module.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *