Akash’s Individual Status Report Apr 6th

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week was one with a lot of success for our team, Casper, Kobe and I were successfully able to integrate our code to consistently work from Sunday to Wednesday to ultimately be able to be able to be demo something we were proud of. We were able to get one complete robot working detecting a human and maneuvering towards it. After the demo I worked with my teammates to come up with an effective ros architecture and implementing a better state machine. My individual task right now has switched to focusing on communications between the hexapods and getting the other hexapods set up. I’m currently working on the code on of them since we are waiting on more SSD’s to arrive to effectively set up our other 2 Jetsons
Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

This week we are on track with our modified schedule, we do need to keep the pace up if we need to deliver three robots that are working with each other.

Deliverables are get the communication done and then setting up our other Jetsons and have them effectively communicate with each other such as heartbeats and messages which can cause state transitions.