Jason’s Status Report for 3/30/2024

This week, I accomplished a few more things. Firstly, the card classification models have been tested. We found the most success with two separate models for the top and bottom cameras, but use the same color classification model across both of them. At this point, after at least ~500 times of using the models, we have not seen an incorrect classification. We will continue to monitor and train on new data if something comes up. Although I had implemented most of the UNO code around week 1 or 2, we finally got around to testing it live. We ironed out a few bugs with the implementation, and everything seems to be working now. I have also helped Thomas with making some modular modifications to the dispenser, which are being printed. We will continue to iterate on the dispenser over the next few weeks. I also began designing a new control flow to allow better async communication (such as from the website). I also made a crude GUI for visualizing the state alongside logging for debugging.

At this point, I am on schedule. This week, I will finalize the new software macro design and begin work on the website.