Bradley’s Status Report for 03/23/2024

This week, I helped with grabbing information regarding all of the parts to help create my teammates create the schematic for the PCB. I also helped with testing the RFID Readers we recieved this week, and whether or not they would be sufficient to detect the rings tag being covered up. So far, it has not worked well with the current RFID Reader module, but I am continuing on improving it. Furthermore, I am also working on the app’s code, namely the connection between the ESP32 and the Flutter app, in order for the user to have preferences as well as their emergency contacts saved (for the cellular module when there is no service/phone nearby). So far, it has not been completed, and am in the process of Bluetooth connection from the app to low energy bluetooth. I think we are a bit behind on schedule for this part of the app, but I think I can finish it within this week. The ordering of parts and making sure they will/and work properly was a lot of the focus within the past few weeks for the team, and soon that will be behind us.

This next week I should be able to complete bluetooth connection for the app, as well as some starter code for the false alarm detection.