Matthew’s Status Report 2/17/2024

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or

• photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficienteffort into the project over the week (12+ hours).

I finalized research on the sensors we would be using, as well as organizing schematic drawings on how to set up the microcontrollers and potentially wiring everything through. A primary concern was how we were going to set up the different sensors, and the course of action we took was to divide the electronics into two different sections and use two microcontrollers for each section. Along with that, I started to help order parts, such as a second SEEED that we would use for our product

• Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is on schedule

• What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

By next week we hope to begin assembling the electronic components to create a prototype before trying to fit everything into a water bottle. I will be using the SEEED xiao to implement ultrasonic and gyroscope implementation at the same time. I will also be working with the team to turn in the Design Review draft looking at the feedback we received.