Erin’s Blog Post 2/24

• What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the week (12+ hours).

This week we had to migrate from Metro react native to Expo react native due to the lack of resources for Metro react native apps with bluetooth. I found a different boiler plate for this and began to restart the progress on the app. I also worked a lot on the Design Report and slides. I CAD-ed the bottle, made block diagrams and flow charts, and cleaned up the UI figma.

• Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I think due to the setbacks with the migration we are behind schedule but it is fine because we know the general workflow for the app and is able to restart the process really fast. Once we finish the design report I can work more on the App and set up the backend

• What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

I hope to remake the progress we had on the Metro app and clean out the boiler plate so that we can remove all unnecessary things from it. I also plan on making a detailed CAD of the bottle.