Luca’s Status Report for 3/23

What did you personally accomplish this week? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

I finalized the CAD using the dimensions I got from last week. I’ve been printing parts for the assembly since, which has been quite time consuming as the printer I’m using is having z homing issues. Aside from that, going back and forth to start check, clean, and assemble parts has been both cumbersome and time consuming.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

While I won’t have everything fully printed by saturday night, I will by mid next week. Assuming all the parts I designed work, I will be on schedule. However, for each part that fails or needs redesign, it will push me further and further back.

Fully assembled and tested mechanical stage. Stretch goal is to have the arduinos connected with the help of Anirud and begin driving the motors.