Aaron’s Status Report for March 25

This week, I participated in the ethics assignment, and tried think about how my web application could be better updated to match what I learned from the meeting. I believe that adding more modules for various skill levels may be a good solution, so I set up a page where a difficulty level can be selected, and the correct modules and information can be displayed based on the selected difficulty level. I also updated the implementation of Edit Modules to Experiments, so instructional pages on the experiments can now be added, thus completing the functionality of the web application. I also created a page that links to a google form quiz and logs out after the usage session is over. Unfortunately, I discovered a bug with the exercises, but since this is not part of our MVP, I have postponed debugging Exercises, and will instead prioritize integration with Shizhen and prepare for the interim demo to have a mostly MVP functional product. In order to do this, I created a starter js file to add the data scraper from the spreadsheet that will be called every half second, where will update the values in the experiment page with the information received from the experiment. I believe I am on schedule, and next week I will begin integration with Shizhen.