Mudit’s Status Report for February 11

This week I personally worked on defining the scope of the project, the testing criteria, as well as the MVP definition of the project. I discussed these details with my team members before and after to ensure that we all had the same idea and were on the right track. I also identified the hardware components that would be required for the two experiments we intend to place in the well. I then defined the physical hardware data points that we would need to digitize for the web application (Voltage source polarity for the Ampere-Maxwell Experiment) (Direction of induced current and magnitude of induced voltage reading for Faraday Experiment). I also contributed to the development of the project proposal slides and building it our schedule and division of tasks on the Gantt Chart. I believe I am on schedule, having defined the requirements for this project accurately. I believe as a team we all have a very specific idea of what we want to achieve in the final product. For the next week, I hope to solve the blocker that we currently have: figuring out how to digitize the physical hardware data points for use in our web application. We cannot really purchase specific components until we have an idea of how to digitize those readings. My focus will be on the Ampere-Maxwell Experiment and identifying all the circuit components required to build this experiment.