Sachit Status Report 3/18

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I kept working on the ESP32 and started learning bootstrap on the side. With the ESP32, I started creating a program to record audio and try sending it over Wifi. Currently in debugging and researching stage and should be on track finish by early next week.

Also have started learning how to use Bootstrap for the frontend for the web dashboard.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will betaken to catch up to the project schedule.

Before spring break I had fallen sick and gotten the flu because of which I have fallen behind on the ESP32 programming as I had intend to be done by this week, I believe I realize that and aim to put a few extra hours this week to get back on schedule.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

I intend to finish the ESP32 program and start programming the frontend design as soon as possible as it will go through iterations.