Sachit’s Status Report for 2/25

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I attended the design review presentations and learned more about each group. Additionally, I kept working with Eli on the website dashboard design on Figma and trying to improve the interface and ease of use for users. Below is the link for the Figma design: https://www.figma.com/file/NgYIERzxk8RFzgk5p14ZKj/Untitled?node-id=0%3A3&t=IFlWXSzODiPX6mkB-0.

Moreover, I brushed up on my knowledge of distributed systems and networking to better understanding how the multiple software components should interact with each other.

Eli and I acquired the esp32 board and started interfacing with it to understand how its Wifi and audio recording capabilities were.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I believe we are on schedule with the only component needed for the project already acquired. Even though, I don’t believe in being complacent and plan to finish understanding the esp32 this week.

I want to start learning and using Bootstrap and Django to build the web app and also finish testing the capabilities of ESP32 along with Eli. I also am to complete the design report to better understand the small details of our project.