Parth’s Status Report for Apr 29

Personal Accomplishments

This week I worked on finalizing the logic that converts signal processing outputs to commands to be executed by the lighting engine. I was able to implement change point detection to find out the locations at which the lights should do something different. Further, I was able to output various log files and dictionaries for different parts of the logic decisions: parameters, functions, and lights. These log files were useful in verifying the correctness of logic and are going to be used as a base for all the testing that we will be conducting from now until the demo. Further, I helped Rachana revamping the UI, and we were able to override execution commands. Finally, I also worked on the poster. 

On Track?

Yes, I am on track with finishing the project in time. I am done with my personal deliverables and will be focusing on finetuning and optimization next week. 

Goals for Next Week

Next week, I am going to create files that will be used for our demo, and we will be testing the systems as a team, fixing issues as we spot them. I will also be working on turning in the many deliverables –  poster, video, and report. I am almost done with the poster and will help my teammates in anything they need done.