Anthony’s Status Report 2/25

This week for me was a little lighter in terms of work for the project due to presentations that were taking place during the week and the fact that my progress relies in some aspect to waiting on the parts coming in and my partners getting a few base components working. I helped this week on updating and getting started on our design report. In addition to this I have been researching further on the packages we plan to use for our ar technology (Like AR Foundation) as well as starting to play around with unity to remind myself how the software works. Actually using the AR Foundation technology is still not possible, since I do not have access to an android device, which I also researched about potentially searching to allow our team to test. I started also researching how to create the game scenes for our mini game, so that we can start to create the game structure itself very soon. Next week I hope to actually get started on creating the game scenes and gain access to an android device to assist Joseph in figuring out how to use and how to apply AR Foundation to our game. I will also be assisting in creating the design report and anything that Sophia needs help with when it comes to working with the hardware. We are on track for the most part, although trailing a little behind. In order to make up for this though, we will be making sure to keep steady progress and possible make some extra progress during spring break if it is necessary in order to progress at a steady pace.