Anthony’s Status Report 3/18

This week I mostly worked on continuing to understand how unity works, by messing with some of the packages in my own projects.  Our group was able to get the extra android phones that were needed at the end part of this week. This will allow me to soon start implementing the actual game for our product, since phones are required in order to test and run the VR packages that we need to use to create our game. I was able to verify that the phones are working , but not actually able to start using it to develop anything for our game this week. I also spent some time working on the ethics assignment for the week as well, which took more time than anticipated.

Currently in terms of progress, I am still slightly behind like I was prior, but did not get any more ahead or behind than our prior week. In general progress is steady, and should be able to catch up once I start implementing games.

Next week, I will be able to get started on creating on creating the game and hopefully helping my partners with whatever else they need as well.