What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficienteffort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

This week I personally accomplished implementing and testing the ability to send location data to the web application and have it update and display live. This took a lot of time and debugging and testing, but I was able to successfully practice sending http requests, add the location as a pin to the map, and write a file outline to base the code for the raspberry pi on so that the data is formatted correctly. This was my goal for the week, so I am ecstatic to have accomplished it and have it working smoothly. I also worked on sending more information to the web application, like the time of the capture. Finally, I have been working on the final demonstration slides and preparing necessary materials for that.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will betaken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is on schedule.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

In the next week, I plan to integrate the software portions of the project and also test the new temperature sensor + speaker that we ordered and make sure those are working properly. I also plan to integrate the temperature sensor with the web application through the raspberry pi.

0 Comments