What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files orphotos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficienteffort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours)

This week I accomplished everything I wanted to. I integrated the HERE Maps API into my project and tested the map display and the marker addition functionalities. I spent a lot of time reading into how HERE works and how to use the different features, as well as adjusting it to the code I already had. I also implemented the zoom and scroll features on the map. Here is a picture to display the map with an example marker. In addition, I spent a lot of time adjusting the style to make sure that the map fit in the layout I had set up on the website.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will betaken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is now on schedule, which is great.

What deliverables do you hope to complete in the next week?

In the next week, I hope to integrate the web app with the ML portion so that the detection can be displayed where the blue box currently is.

0 Comments