Sydney’s Status Report for April 22

This week I finished implementing and testing the bluetooth. We made sure that it read the correct data, and started/stopped reading data at the correct times(when the user starts / stops  a set). I also worked on our final presentation slides. I also tested to make sure that our device works with the battery(it does, yay!) and it  can run for at least an hour, which meets our battery life requirements. I also finally got the visualization partially working on the website, as Jasmine was able to help me with transfering the data between pages. A picture of a visualization of the orientation of a single sensor is shown below. My next steps will be to create a visualization that represents the entire spine well. Via testing Iw as able to confirm that the visualization displayed matches the physical orientation of the sensor.

I would consider myself on track to be done by the final demo. This coming week I am going to continue refining the visualization and testing to make sure that it matches our expectations.