Saniya’s Status Report for March 11

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

In the week preceding spring break, I spent some time working with my team on our Design Report. During break, I spent a significant amount of time working on the library for LED matrix. I attempted to integrate my work with the HAL library Shize compiled on our Github and was unsuccessful.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will be taken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is a bit behind schedule due to the inability to coordinate efficiently and work collaboratively over break on the code for the device. This coming week, I will spend time working with Shize in person to see if we can hopefully debug our issues, and if that fails, we will create an alternative plan to implement our device using Adafruit extension boards.

In the next week, I hope to debug the interface we’ve created with the STM HAL library and help Shize in completing the PCB design.