Fayyaz Status Report for 4/10/22

This past week I was helping with a few things but due to carnival and the demo, nothing incredibly substantial. After the failures with the camera on one of the Jetsons, this week I worked on reflashing the device. This was different than previous as this time I was trying to see if there were settings or libraries install earlier in setup that could have contributed to the disfunction of the Yolo algorithm. After consideration, I decided to only flash and do the base setup to ensure nothing could be done. This was done and it seems there have made some progress with the new algorithm.

Besides this, I have written a basic script for the two jetsons to talk with one another and hope to implement it when both jetsons are done with their individual components.

My progress is a bit behind as it depends on both the camera and Lidar working which is not the case right now.  As this is the case, I hope to come in and work with chad to see what we could to speed up the camera process and ensure there is something that we can work with soon.

In the next week, I hope to deliver the new script I created as well as a basic design (again) of our cage to house the components.