Christy’s Status Report for 2/20

For this week, our team worked on creating proposal presentation. I created Github Repo for our team where we can organize and update our code.

Our main concern for this project is how we are going to send audio real-time, using Django web application platform. I was searching for the website out on the internet such that uses real-time audio streaming technology. And i found one, ( https://livevoice.io/en ).  I tested their function in order to

Another concern is how we are going to display audio streaming from multiple users at the same time. Streaming by one user is common in web development. For example, Youtube allows one user to stream live video to be shared with other users. However, it is difficult to allow multiple user to stream their live video/audio on a website. Usually, streaming of data by multiple users on screen is common in software application. Examples are zoom, Skype, and facebook message app. I was researching about feasibility of live streaming audio on website. However, i did not get clear picture of how we will do this.

Plan for next week is to do more researches on our real-time functionality in webapp.  And hopefully i will do basic setup of our website.