Sarah’s Status Report for 3/13/2021

This week, we were able to decide that we will use AWS to store our exercise library. I still need to request those credits through the form. I will do that after this status report. I also realized that some of the gifs I made last week got corrupted somehow (didn’t loop correctly), so I remade them. I found more workout videos to use for our library, I just need to create the gifs for them. So, I didn’t actually end up parsing new videos this week.

My progress is behind schedule because I wasn’t able to devote as much time as I wanted to this class. I ran into issues with projects from other classes (Distributed, mainly), so that took a lot of time away from this class.

To catch up, I hope to actually start on the scoring algorithm, and meet with Maddie to work on the exercise library/construction algorithm. I have created a calendar on my phone that I hope will help me track my assignments better, and break my tasks down into smaller segments. I think this will help me devote a more equal amount of time to this project and my other classes.