John Paul Harriman’s Status Report for 4/4/2020

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project? Give files or photos that demonstrate your progress. Prove to the reader that you put sufficient effort into the project over the course of the week (12+ hours).

I implemented most of the base calls for the API and implemented the algorithm for hamming encoding/decoding.

Here is a link to the current files of implementation: Here

These files aren’t up to production documentation, but that is more of back-burner problem right now.

Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will beĀ taken to catch up to the project schedule?

I think that we are on schedule, but still have a lot of work to do. The main thing that will potentially bring us down is the ethics reading, demo, video, and final report. These are all projects that take significant amounts of time to get ready and can take away from what we are doing in terms of coding. This is why I will suggest that we crunch after the demo so that we can get everything in on time.

Deliverables are integration of API into GUI, more algorithms, and benchmarking the algorithms that we do have.