Jeannie’s Status Report for 10/7

Over the past week, I contributed to our team’s Design Report presentation slides. In addition I practiced presenting and gave the Design Presentation on Monday during class. For the remainder of the week I kept working on the data collection PCB, working to finish the schematics and layout by this Friday so I can order the board before fall break. I also picked up the sensors and piano from the ECE receiving office so that I can start playing around with the response time and how we’ll mount the sensors. Additionally, I worked on creating a timeline specific to the hardware portion of our project to be integrated with the rest of the group’s timelines on Monday. Lastly, I started working on the Design Report with my teammates, as our goal is to finish it by Monday at the end of class. This week I plan to finalize the schematics, layout, and order the board as well as work with my group to finish the design report. As of now, I am slightly behind schedule because I wanted to be further along with the schematics, but I am confident I can still meet next week’s goal.