Jonathan Cheng’s Status Report for Sep 18 2021

This week I focused on coordinated research of potential technologies for our project. I was personally looking into software technologies for our web-app, as well as different types of sensors. During our mandatory lab meetings, we collaboratively conducted research for our project design and formed presentation slides.

In addition, I took the task of setting up our team website and writing our team introduction and project overview. This weekend we, as a team, will be preparing 12 slides (of which I created 3) for our Proposal Presentation. Research, design, and rehearsal will all be part of this week’s weekend meetings.

We seem to be on schedule, perhaps slightly behind on the research side. Since our product has multiple components that are relatively unexplored by the team, we have to make sure that we consider many viable options.

This coming week I plan to present our most promising software technologies to the rest of the team and finalize our tech stack for the web-app, and even start implementation of preliminary software components.