This week was probably the worst yet for me. I had three exams scheduled back-to-back at the start of the week, and we had to complete the design report. As this week’s team status report mentions, things did not go well…

What really complicated an already-packed week was the onset of some of the worst migraines I have ever experienced. I have gotten occasional chronic migraines from time to time but this was possibly the worst case yet. I spent most of the week unable to get any productive work done. Luckily I was able to push off the most strenuous of my exams, but the capstone project definitely suffered

With this week wrapped up, we are certainly behind on progress, and will have to make up ground in the following weeks. First and foremost, that means finishing the design report. We also need to finalize parts selection and get orders out the door. In the next weeks I’ll be focusing on getting our final electronics parts trade studies done as well as wrapping up research on what 80/20 frame hardware to use. With our microgreens supplies ordered and on the way, I’ll likely get to start manual grow trials next week.

Lucas’s Status Report: 10/24