Arnav’s Status Report for 4/27

This week I spent time preparing for the final presentation, improving the Session History Page, and additional testing for the whole system. For the final presentation, I made sure that we had the Session History Page integrated with the camera so that we could include this in the current solution slide for the presentation. I also made sure to do some additional research and read extra documentation so that I knew all the details regarding the project and could present all of the work we have done this semester. For the Session History Page, I made it so the date of the session is now on the x-axis (rather than the session id) and the user can easily see how they are improving over time. Below is a screenshot of how the page looks:

I am on schedule and am looking forward to the final demo this Friday. I am now working with Rohan and Karen to make sure all the components of the project are fully integrated for the demo and that all parts of the UI are working as expected. I am also working on our respective parts of the final poster, final video, and final report. This project has been a great learning experience and I am excited to show everyone our final product!