Debrina’s Status Report for April 27, 2024

This week I am on schedule. There wasn’t much planned on our schedule for this week, so most of the work I did involved finalizing our product to prepare for demo day.

In the beginning of the week (on Sunday), I spent a decent amount of time conducting some more tests to collect more data regarding our product’s performance in fulfilling its use case requirements. I also spent a while finalizing the final presentation, where I created slides to present this data as well as our testing procedures. Besides working on the final presentation, I spent this week conducting some more tests to continue to evaluate the accuracy of our pool table with the goal of identifying areas where further improvements could be made. In parallel with conducting tests, I also continued to work on some minor bug fixes and feature improvements that would make the user experience smoother during demo day. 

In the coming week, I plan to continue finalizing details in our system and solving any more bugs that are found. I also plan to create a finalized position for the projector in order to easily calibrate its projection to the tabletop on demo day. I plan to conduct some tests with different lighting conditions to identify the parameters that will need to be modified during demo day in order to ensure our system remains accurate. This week, we also have the final poster and final video due. I plan to dedicate a significant portion of time to plan out the content of and complete these deliverables.