Shize’s Status Report for Feb 25

What did you personally accomplish this week on the project?

I prepared and presented the design presentation this week. By preparing the design slides, I made schematics that demonstrate port connections between key circuit components. After receiving the STM32WB55 nucleo board, I downloaded the HAL library and successfully compiled them Using GCC-arm and I’m currently putting together an UART driver to get started on the developing process. To program the board, I’m also working on the linker script for stm32w, and to simplify the process, I’m working on a makefile that does everything for you. I expect to get all of these done by tomorrow and start looking into SPI peripheral and test its functionality using Saleae.Is your progress on schedule or behind? If you are behind, what actions will beĀ taken to catch up to the project schedule?

My progress is on schedule if I can get the toolchain up and running and start developing for SPI peripheral tomorrow. If I end up being behind, I will dedicate more time next week to make sure the SPI peripheral works.

A well organized HAL library that helps everyone in the team to work with the microcontroller and a functional SPI peripheral.