Day: March 15, 2020

Neeti’s Status Report for 03/14

Neeti’s Status Report for 03/14

The week before spring break some of parts arrived! Our motors as well as the cameras, arrived. We also figured out details for our audio input and solidified plans. Making this post now, our project and plans seem so distant. It’s difficult to figure out 

Team Status Update for 3/14

Team Status Update for 3/14

We spent a lot of time the week before break finalizing the design review report, which I think was really useful to force us to think about every decision we were making – and also got us to decide on parts for real and order 

Shrutika’s Status Report for 03/14

Shrutika’s Status Report for 03/14

The week before spring break we got to work on the project based on the feedback we got from our design review presentation. We actually figured out a lot of details, ordered all of the parts, and got a good amount of work done beginning to set up the CV things and networking.

Sadly COVID-19…

I don’t think we have exact guidance on how to move forward considering the rest of the semester is remote, but I guess this week it will become more clear as we start to rework our project…maybe a virtual rotating platform? Like an animated platform that looks like the one we were planning on building.